1. Where can I redeem my gift card?
Kirby G’s Diner & Pub (“Kirby G’s”) Gift Cards can be used at Kirby G’s Diner & Pub.
2. What denominations are Kirby G’s Gift Cards available?
Kirby G’s Gift Cards are available online for $25, $50, $75 or $100. You may activate a Gift
Card for any amount between $5 and $500 at Kirby G’s Diner & Pub location.
3. What happens if my Kirby G’s Gift Card is lost or stolen?
Please protect your Card as cash. Kirby G’s is not responsible for any Cards used without your
permission or for any lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen Cards.
4. Do Kirby G’s Gift Cards expire?
Kirby G’s Gift Cards never expire.
5. Does Kirby G’s charge a monthly service fee for unused balances left on my Kirby G’s Gift Card?
Kirby G’s does not charge a fee for unused balances.
6. How do I check the balance on my Kirby G’s Gift Card?
You can check your Kirby G’s Gift Card balance XXXXXXXX
7. Can I return a Kirby G’s Gift Card?
No. All sales are final unless there is a problem with the card working at Kirby G’s Diner & Pub.
8. What are my shipping options and what is the amount of time it takes to receive a Gift Card?
The shipping time will depend on the delivery method you select. Kirby G’s offers UPS Ground,
2nd Day and Overnight shipping.
9. Will I get confirmation of my order?
Yes, after your order is placed online you will be emailed a confirmation that will include the details of your order.
10. If I use a credit card to pay for my order online, what will the order show up as on my
Your credit card statement will display Kirby G’s partner, Image Printing Solutions who processes and fulfills all orders from Kirby G’s site. Image Printing Solutions may be reached at 949.754.9000.
11. Will you sell my information to other companies?
Kirby G’s will not trade, rent or sell your personal information. Kirby G’s will also never share your credit card number, email address, or other personal information without your permission.